The primary responsibilities are to ensure that our patients are welcome and comfortable throughout their treatment, help with the preparation and clean up of treatment areas within the clinic, be a second set of hands while under the direct supervision of a therapist as needed and maintaining a welcoming, professional, clean environment.
Duties include greeting patients, equipment and treatment area preparation and cleanup, general housekeeping, and providing operational support to the clinicians and/or front office staff as needed.
- Answer phones
- Stock supplies in the gym
- Vacuum Floors
- Collect & empty trash as-needed
- Help with Scheduling of patients
- Ensure sidewalks, walkways are clear and safe
Valuable Final Product
- The smooth set-up for the delivery of all therapy services so the patient care experience exceeds expectations.